The Forsaken Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profession revamp

3 posters

Go down

Profession revamp Empty Profession revamp

Post  Xenesse Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:41 am

Hi,

I'm thinking about unlearning my engineer profession... The only real advantage i get from that is my tanking goggles.
I think I should pick up jewelcrafting with my tank... it simply has some imba tanking stuff..
I could make me the Monarch Crab trinket and put 2 Thick Dragon's Eyes (2x27 def) in... that would be good for 72 stamina, 54 defense and 300 dodge rating for 10 secs (1 min cd). I'll even have 1 extra 41 stamina gem available.
I'll be needing a new helm then offcourse... the T7 would be ok (Kel'Thuzad drops that) or even the Blacksmith craft (Tempered Titansteel Helm)

Anyone care to comment? Smile
Xenesse
Xenesse

Back to top Go down

Profession revamp Empty Re: Profession revamp

Post  Xenesse Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:31 pm

If I compare my current gear (helm and trinket) and the gear i could get with JC:

Current

216 sta
73 str
110 def
51 Expertise
165 def (15 secs - 3min cd)

New

305 sta (+89)
72 str (-1)
111 def (+1)
30 hit rating
8 dodge
65 block value
300 dodge (10 secs - 1min cd)

This is my current gear (engineer goggles and Scarab of Displacement) compared with T7 helm and Monarch Scarab (with 2 def prismatic gems) and 1 extra prismatic sta gem replaced elsewhere in my gear.

I could also replace my Commendation of Kael'thas trinket... that would make:

248 sta (+32)
72 str (-1)
153 def (+43)
30 hit rating
8 dodge
65 block value
300 dodge (10 secs - 1min cd)
Xenesse
Xenesse

Back to top Go down

Post  bodisatva Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:37 pm

xene if u choose to pick jc i have mats that will get u up to 300,more or less and ele will help too ,we have some pre tbc thingys hidem away from the previous bad eyes
bodisatva
bodisatva

Back to top Go down

Post  elementor Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:08 pm

well dont compare with the trinket, my opinion. trinket is lvl 78 blue quality. a lvl 70 epic trinket from naxx can be much better. they only thing u can compare is the head goggle with the 3 epic gems that jcer gets. forget the trinket. even 111 stamina trinket from 2nd boss AN is better(it was some green letters also). also if u think it is better cause of the epic gems u want to put on, think that u can put them at any other sockets u have on ur gear.

so the deal is...
The head u have now VS the 3 epic gems.

epic gems have 27def then blue that have 16def. u gain 11def per gem. total 33def
Or for stamina gem is epic 41 instead of 24. u gain 17 per gem. total 51 stamina
or u can do any mix of those 3 gems u want.

And 1 more.. this is for the gems there are now. As soon as normal epic gems come for all players the deference between simple epic and jc epic will be reduced.

So now u can choose right what u want... ill give u any mats i have in my bank to help also if u choose jcing.

elementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum