The Forsaken Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

consumable items

4 posters

Go down

consumable items Empty consumable items

Post  bodisatva Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:02 pm

im amking this post just in case and to prevent any issue that happens in future

food,flasks ,elixirs and potions are usable from players only for raids,please dont use any of them in heroics or qs or whatever, not that i have seen anyone doing it but it needs to be pointed out.

u can use whatever u like from g bank for raiding and if u need an item that is a bit expensive u can but inform first gm or officers.
thanks
bodisatva
bodisatva

Back to top Go down

consumable items Empty Re: consumable items

Post  Xenesse Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:12 pm

Yeah, we'll need some more consumables for certain raids.
Malygos for example and probably also Sapphiron and Kel'Thuzad.

Other then that, save them as much as possible. I'm not using any pot to clear the 4 naxx quarters.. I survive on Ele's fish feast Smile
Xenesse
Xenesse

Back to top Go down

Post  elementor Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:19 am

Well guys ofc i can make the Fish Feast (80 attack power, 46 spell damage and 40 stamina food for all raid mebers) and im farming the mats to make it as more as i can.

But today o decided to go farm some fishes cause i run out at last raid. I had in my mind to make 40 Fish Feast so i have for some raids till i need to farm again. And i did it. But it took about 2,5 hours of fishing. I could a bit faster but count the time i need to travel from each area and the whispers and gchat.
It was too boring and hard to do it alone only for 40 Fish Feast. It would be nice if some of u, that u have the skill to fish, could help me at fishing, or if 1-2 man rase it so u can help me. U dont need the recipe , i have it and i can make them.

It took my 40 mins of fishing at the lake in Borean Tundra for 80 Musselback Sculpin
40 mins at the rivers of Grizzly Hills for 80 Glacial Salmon
and 40 mins at the water areas of Sholazar Basin for 80 Nettlefish
Total 240 fishes for 40 Fish Feast

Note: All fishes are from fishing schools of each kind else u need much more time to collect them. Also 1 very good thing of fishing at any school is that there is 70-75% chances to get a Pygmy Shackerfish also at same try,that are used to make Pygmy Oils and then to make the Guru's elixis(20 stats battle elixir).

I caught 184 Pygmy /240 tries

1 pygmy shackerfish makes 1-2 pygmy oils (random) and 3 pygmy oils makes 1 guru's elixir.
That means 184 fishes are about 250 oils = about 85 elixirs from NOT master elixir. A master like Vanida will make more than 100 with same mats.

Conclusion: 2,5 hours of fishing = 40 Fish Feast and 100 Guru's elixirs

If 3 man do it (2-3 times per month) with they can provide elixirs and food for all raid mebers (25 man raids) at least for 1 month

As u can understand i ask some help, so i can spend time to farm minerals and make gems also for all.

elementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Alteanida Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Well i am trying to lvl fishing now but its very slow.
225 skill atm (finished the Q for the 300skill).

But itll take a while 7-8 fish=1skill kinf a hard to lvl that proff.Yesterday for 2 h and 40 min 47 skills.
Ofc maybe i didnt choose best place to farm (Azshara),but ill get to it ofc,but it will take awhile.

Alteanida

Back to top Go down

Post  bodisatva Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:31 pm

i can help with bod as a cook ,have most recipies but miss the meat and fish,also as an alchemist but miss herbs.fishing is still at outland skill but will raise it too at max

but we will need some people to to farm for an hour for guilds needs,for instance some rhino meat or soveltwhatever or worg meat.
we can arrange a daily farming for each player for an hour per day if u agree Question
bodisatva
bodisatva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum