The Forsaken Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/wave /greetings /respect

4 posters

Go down

/wave /greetings /respect Empty /wave /greetings /respect

Post  Xenesse Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:41 am

Hi all,

I already notified the officers, but I think it's my obligation to let everyone know:
Last sunday, I joined Novus Ordo Seclorum with my shadowpriest alt. I'm currently in a trial period in their guild, trying to upgrade my gear as fast as possible to get ready for the new patch.

Since this will be a great challenge for me, I'll make my shadowpriest my main from now on. Some of you already met her in a raid.

I just wanted everyone to know that me joining NOS has nothing to do with any of you or the guild in general. I believe you're all great guys! I just couldn't ignore the opportunity. I believe that when my gear is up to their standards, I can be an added value to their raids.

Ofcourse I'll stay in touch; I have a lot of you in my friends list and I hope to drop by now and then to see how you're all doing.

cya online,
Xenesse
Xenesse
Xenesse

Back to top Go down

/wave /greetings /respect Empty Re: /wave /greetings /respect

Post  bodisatva Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:37 pm

wish u the best xene m8 and gl in there,they are a great guild but we will be too one day Smile take care and have fun and many new things and adventures with nos.
as i said u leave a very big gap behind u as a player but moslty as a friend and a very good person.we must go on and continue the good work we are doing and u have a very big part of this progress we have ,we will miss m8 and dont be a stranger,jump in and say a hi from time to time,and kick ass in there for us.
bodisatva
bodisatva

Back to top Go down

Post  elementor Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:41 pm

yea xene we will miss u, but i wish u good luck there and have fun. ofc we can always talk anytime, just log xenesse:P
i dont remeber the name of ur priest to add him at my friends list.

and tell us when u hug for 1st time ur kid:P

elementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Naturewrath Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:30 pm

GL there m8!

all the best and ofc....feel free to pay us a visit anytime What a Face

didn't notice i was logged out of forums since dunno when,now i have a lot to read lol...that's why the late response.

godspeed Xen
Naturewrath
Naturewrath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum