The Forsaken Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury warrior

4 posters

Go down

Fury warrior Empty Fury warrior

Post  Naturewrath Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:31 pm

ok,as prommised i'm posting here my fury talent points distribution:

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/warrior/talents.html?tal=350020002330000000000000000000305020005504312050120501351000000000000000000000000000

seems to be a good setup.

And also Xen asked me about the spell rotation that i use.
Well,
always use Bloodthirst and Whirlwind when they come off CD.
And if you have additional rage you can use Heroic strike.
Also....when bloodthirst crits,i get the instant slam cast....use that always when available

that would be all for the rotation. What a Face
Naturewrath
Naturewrath

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior Empty Re: Fury warrior

Post  Xenesse Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:24 pm

And how about recklesness, Death Wish,...?
don't you use them?
Xenesse
Xenesse

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinwinnie Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:22 pm

Xenesse wrote:And how about recklesness, Death Wish,...?
don't you use them?

He did use them.... till he figured out he could do more dmg if he stayed alive the entire fight. So instead of being face down 2 secs into each group he now actually survives most of the time! clown

Might be an idea for you to Xen, as you did a rather good impression last run in OK of Andre in his dead wish days Wink

On a more serious note: not having too much trouble keeping aggro on a group when fury warriors are whirlwinding around, but bladestorm (as dondi was willing to show us the other day Shocked ) is a freaking aggro machine. Shockwave/thunderclap/demoshout is nothing compared to the aggro from bladestorm, think I even lost my cleave target as well. So be carefull with that button!
Pinwinnie
Pinwinnie

Back to top Go down

Post  Naturewrath Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:31 pm

ah,forgot to mention those two yeh Xen,soz

well i use death wish when i feel fight will last 30s......mostly at bosses only

and recklesness,i use on bosses below 20% hp....that is when i can use execute.....this gives you 3 crit executes.....but it's not worth it on all bosses....is good tho Smile

EDIT: to conclude.....i don't really use those two that often yeh Smile ....well trying to do it more and more,but i keep forgetting....hehe
Naturewrath
Naturewrath

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenesse Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:39 pm

Pinwinnie wrote:Might be an idea for you to Xen, as you did a rather good impression last run in OK of Andre in his dead wish days Wink

True... it was a bit frustrating. That Whirwind seems to be a rather annoying threatcanon... When i'm tanking with Andrejp as dps'er, he usualy agroes some mob(s)... fortunatly he has enough health so i have time to grab them back.
On the other hand... we're not using a lot of cc, so when i'm tanking groups of 4 mobs, any aoe ability is bound to take the agro of me.
Xenesse
Xenesse

Back to top Go down

Post  Naturewrath Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:40 pm

i know i aggro mobs at times,and tbh,in 5 man instances it's good for me (well....most of the time Smile ),since i get enough rage if i am getting hit by a mob...othervise i don't have enough rage in most instances.
Ofc i am watching not to aggro mobs that hit hard....that's another story haha

and i do think that vigilance is a good thing to have.
Naturewrath
Naturewrath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sie Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:51 am

Personally I've gone for the improved cleave tallent, and the reduced rage cost cleave gliff too... Seems to work out pretty well for me, but then, I've not got you guys to compare against yet but time will tell Smile

Sie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum