The Forsaken Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MERGE topic plz read and answer.

5 posters

Go down

MERGE topic plz read and answer. Empty MERGE topic plz read and answer.

Post  snakesv Sat May 30, 2009 5:01 pm

to the point.

we found a bunch of people (about 10 or so ) that are in a bad position also in this server.

most of them are from Greeks not to say all.

we talked with them about a merge option but but they wanted us to go to them like we wanted for them to do .

so only option b now is active and that is ...

to make a totally new guild with BODI as gm.

our officer will keep the same ranks as we had in the forsaken plus their people that means 1 gm 4 co gm's ranks or 3 and some officer ranks.

the state was that if a guild goes to another its not a merge but a recruit and that the balance would not as e merge suposed to be.

i agreed on that so we said that if we make a new guild bodi will be the gm.

They seemed like very nice guys and we agreed to talk again this Monday after all of you people see this post and tell us your opinions.

we didn't say anything regarding 25 man raids because its better to talk about this matters when we are a guild and not like this.

My opinion guys is to try it.

make the new guild and hope for the best.

don't forget we still have the high ranks and all the same plus some high ranks from them as well.
we are keeping our forsaken guild with alters for now in case the bad senario occurs.

You all must answer and tell us your thoughts
snakesv
snakesv

Back to top Go down

MERGE topic plz read and answer. Empty Re: MERGE topic plz read and answer.

Post  Naturewrath Sun May 31, 2009 11:21 am

if we go,i'm ok with it Smile
if we don't go,i'm ok with it Smile
if we....., i'm ok with it Smile

...so...i'm ok with it.

but seruiously....yeh it sounds like a nice plan....let's hope it works out Cool
Naturewrath
Naturewrath

Back to top Go down

Post  Dedramon-dimion Sun May 31, 2009 12:03 pm

lets try...

Dedramon-dimion

Back to top Go down

Post  Beerform Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Iam up for it..

Beerform

Back to top Go down

Post  bodisatva Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:29 pm

im totally into it
guys as the game is right now we have few possibilities to survive ,yes we can do 10 man raids when we have the man power but that is very wrong for people who will have to stay out cause we will have actually more than 10 people online.so our main goal is to meet and know new people ,make new prospectives for our guild and form 2 ten man and 1 solid 25 man team so everyone can be happy and enjoy the game.
blizzard made this game very easy for everyone and actually destroyed tha foundation of guilds.everyone can pug now and get anything they want with some luck witout having themselves to commit into a guild.
so lets try merge and see what hapens.in bad case scenario our alts will remain here in this guild and and if something happens we can always come back.
this will happen soon so if u dont get a chance to read this post made by snake and merge happens everyone will be welcomed to our new guild
bodisatva
bodisatva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down