The Forsaken Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiding 25-man

3 posters

Go down

Raiding 25-man Empty Raiding 25-man

Post  Xenesse Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:32 pm

Yo,

Our new clan isn't very big yet. We're able to get enough people for 10 man raids, but 25 man raids will not be possible yet.
However, I still have my priest in another guild (The Missfits). They started raiding yesterday as well, but they don't have a lot of members either.
I was thinking about joining forces with them to try a 25-man (VoA and/or Obsidian Sanctum)
Together we might be 2 or 3 short still, but i think we could manage an heroic raid.
They're a nice bunch of people, open for exploring whatever the game has to offer.
Up until now they only raided on wednesday though...

What do you think?
I've put the same question on their forum, waiting for a reply.

To be clear: I'm not asking them to join our guild, only to form an alliance to try a 25-man raid.
Xenesse
Xenesse

Back to top Go down

Raiding 25-man Empty Re: Raiding 25-man

Post  snakesv Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:00 am

About the 25 man my idea is for now to forget anything until we kill kel thusad that means to clear 10 man naxx for a good warm up.

After that i want to inform you that i have a lot of people waiting for guild invites.
i have told them no for now. the reason is that we did major step those last days and we need some time to relax from it and leave things behind (in our minds).

So after a week or so and if i make full arangements with those people i will introduce my idea with a proper Officer meeting.

If finally we agree and they come to us (they want to come to our guild as normal members not join raids and smg) i say that we still try 10 man until nax is cleared once.

And since as said before we have the option to have people here and its beter than join raids and share loots and all that stuff , we wait relax and then we all talk.

the only info i can give now is that many of them you know and that they are people that left vision before or kicked thanks to the 2 people (you know who) still there leading .

if you want more info about that before the meeting ask me online cause i dont want to type names here.
in case unwanted people join the forum and try to destroy the hole thing in perpose.

sorry for the last comment but i don't trust even my shadow if not a member of the forsaken clan.

BTW: we need a place for officers to post only. that way i could give more info.

And again anyway all that i have said now its just a plan and an idea yet. before we all talk there is nothing there !!!
snakesv
snakesv

Back to top Go down

Post  bodisatva Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:36 am

this matter will be talked and discussed between officers and any conclusions or solutions we get is going to be announced to the clan.
opinions and ideas are most welcomed but i must agree that we need some time just to clear the 10 man incs before we move for the 25 man.after that nothing is stopping us,only ourselves : Smile

not that the 10 man will stop us but just for the sake for argument,we will kill everything and easily.

xene make us a room please so we can discuss function matters and guild issues.

btw great effort man,nice job u done with this place
thanks
bodisatva
bodisatva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down